A year ago, I did a lot of “editing” to my Following List. I curated a selection of accounts from individuals and organizations that would keep my perspective grounded in truth. Not only did I want to hear the enlightening truth of the Word of God, but I also sought the grounding heavy truth of things going on in the world (the good and the bad).
So do a little editing of your own! Curate a list of family, friends, influencers and advocates that will motivate you to:
- pursue a closer relationship with Christ
- choose intentional gratitude
- step out in faith and service
I highly recommend choosing a few from this list if you aren’t following them already. These people are the real deal and their passion is contagious.
You can do the same via platforms like Facebook or Twitter; it’s your preference.
- A21 @a21
- Christine Caine @christinecaine
- Fight4Freedom @fight4freedom.ca
- International Justice Mission @ijmcanada
- Kristen Welch @wearethatfamily
- Mercy House Global @mercyhouseglobal
- Operation Underground Railroad @ourrescue
- The Joy Smith Foundation @joy.smith.foundation
- The Nazarene Fund @thenazarenefund
- Tim Ballard @timballard89
And, quite humbly, if you aren’t already, you can follow along with my account, too! @sarahneufeld.co