I hate chocolate!
I hope we can still be friends!
My name is Sarah. I am married to my co-dreamer and together we have three little warrior boys.
This year, our family of 5 moved into a mobile home on a farm in rural Ontario.
Here, I live a simple life as a wife and homeschool mom.
But I am also a woman of many lofty dreams!
As a Christian millennial woman, I have struggled to discern my true identity and to take my place in a society that has become so polarized and outraged.
I have passed through the sleepless nights full of questions.
- What does a Christian woman look like in 2020?
- What are my principles and how do I stay rooted in them?
- How can I launch into a life that is simple and intentional?
- How do I navigate through the high demands of my life and still live out the dreams burning inside me?
- What are simple ways to make an impact even in the thick of the busy chaos?
If any of these questions are yours, too, then you have arrived at the right place!
After years of seeking truth through the lens of grace, I am excited to share the resources I’ve created and the lessons I’ve learned!
Join as a VIP Reader to get the most exclusive content from Sarah Neufeld Co. delivered directly to your inbox!
In the meantime, we girls need to stick together and build each other up!
So, let’s socialize, shall we?!
Enjoy the day my new friend!